Shopping at Walmart today? We found the Best Ways To Shop at Walmart to get more deals and savings for you!
I love shopping at Walmart because of the great deals! Whether I am looking for groceries, household items, electronics, clothing, or anything else, I can always find it at Walmart. Walmart also has a pharmacy, a photo center, an auto care center, and other services that make shopping easy.
Stretch your shopping dollars and apply these tips to get the best deals from Walmart. We have affiliate relationships which means we may earn a small referral commission at no additional cost to you if you shop using our links.
Navigate This Article
Best Ways To Shop at Walmart to Get More Deals and Savings
Here are some tips and tricks to help you get the best deals and savings at Walmart.
Subscribe and Use Walmart+
Walmart+ is a membership program that offers many benefits and advantages to Walmart shoppers. Here are some of the reasons why you might want to join Walmart+:
- You can save time and money on shipping and delivery: Enjoy free shipping on online items with no minimum purchase amount when you use Walmart+. You can also get free delivery from your local store on groceries and other items, as long as your order is at least $35. Depending on your needs and availability, you have the option of same-day, two-day, or next-day delivery.
- Enjoy discounts and rewards on various products and services: You can get up to 10 cents off per gallon with Walmart+ when you buy gas at participating locations. Additionally, you’ll receive complimentary access to the Paramount+ streaming service, which has TV shows, films, live sporting events, and more. You can also earn up to 5% Walmart Cash on travel bookings, powered by Expedia. Additionally, you will have first access to discounts and promotions, including early Black Friday deals.
Overall, the benefits of Walmart+ can add up quickly for frequent Walmart shoppers like me. Try Walmart Plus for the convenience. You can get a 30-day free trial to make sure you love it!
Shop The Current Best Deals at Walmart
- Water-resistant for bathroom use
- 4 drawers, 1 door bathroom cabinet
- Durable MDF with white-painted finish
- Wooden construction; 100% polyester upholstery in ash white
- A modern casual chair featuring soft boucle upholstery and channel tufting.
- This curved accent chair with a pillow is cozy chic with a barrel back and concealed storage.
The current price is such a steal!
- Play on 4 floors and explore 7 different rooms!
- Standing over 2ft. tall, this kids’ dollhouse is packed with features to discover, including a Dollhouse Delivery tower, a working Cat-A-Vator, sounds, and phrases from the show and so much more!
- Items contain nourishing ingredients such as Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin E, and Rose Essential Oils that help nourish the skin and lock in moisture.
- 100% PP material, lightweight, hard side, and durable
- 3-Step Telescoping Handle
- 4 Quiet Spinner Wheels
Use the Walmart App
When it comes to shopping, the Walmart app is a great way to save money on your shopping. You can access exclusive deals and discounts through the app that aren’t found in-store. The app also allows you to scan items in-store and check out with your phone, which saves time and hassle.
The Walmart app has weekly ads that feature local sales and in-store specials for nearby Walmarts. It’s the easiest way to find deals before you shop, and it saves time compared to flipping through coupon books or weekly flyers. Additionally, during the holidays, the app enables early access to sales and exclusive product catalogs.
Shop Clearance Items
One of the simplest ways to save money online is often by buying clearance products, especially at Walmart. Items on clearance are marked down even further from everyday low pricing. Some Walmarts have smaller clearance sections or just mark clearance products throughout the store. Whatever the case, clearance products have a bright yellow tag that shows you the original price versus the clearance price. Click here to see our monthly Walmart Clearance picks.
Subscribe to Walmart’s Email List
Signing up for Walmart’s email list is another way to save money when shopping at Walmart. This way, you will get notified of the latest sales, promotions, and exclusive offers.
Shop at the Right Time
To get the best deals at Walmart, you need to be there at the right time. When you shop during certain times of the year, like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the end-of-season clearance sales, you can save a lot of money. These are the times when Walmart offers the biggest discounts and the lowest prices on a variety of products.
Also, shopping early in the morning or late at night can save you money. Foods that go bad quickly, like meat, dairy, and fruit and vegetables, tend to be marked down in price at these times. You can find these items in the clearance section or with yellow stickers that indicate the reduced price.
Take Advantage of Free Shipping
Shipping costs can add up quickly when you shop online, so it’s wise to look for free shipping options. Walmart.com offers free two-day shipping on orders of $35 or more, no membership required. Some products may be eligible for free same-day shipping, depending on your location and availability.
Enjoy the Convenience with Walmart’s Free Pickup Service
Walmart’s free pickup service is a convenient way to shop for groceries and other items online. You can order online, pick a time, and then someone in the store will pick up your items and put them in bags. You can pick up your order at a nearby store or have it brought right to your door when it’s ready. Click here to learn more about Walmart’s free pickup service.
Use Price Matching
Walmart has a great price-matching policy that lets you get the same price as a competitor if you find a lower price elsewhere. You can ask for a price match either when you buy something or 14 days after you buy something. You need to show proof of the lower price, like a newspaper ad, a flyer, or an online deal.
However, there are some things that the price matching strategy doesn’t cover, like clearance items, third-party sellers, and stores that only sell online. You can check the full details of the Price Match policy on Walmart’s website or ask a store associate for help.
Buy Refurbished Items
Walmart Restored is a program that will help you save money while still getting quality products. Brands like Samsung and KitchenAid are among the refurbished items that can be bought through the program at everyday low prices. All products listed on the site have been professionally inspected, tested, and cleaned, so customers can be confident that they’re buying from top-rated performance-managed vendors and suppliers.
In addition, Walmart has a 90-day free return policy to help boost customer confidence in the used products. Walmart’s Restored program ensures that the refurbished devices you buy from Walmart appear and work like new ones by hiring qualified professionals to repair, inspect, and test them. Read more here to see more details about the Walmart Restored program.
Use a Walmart Rewards Card
Trade in Your Electronics
If you have old or unwanted electronics, you can trade them in at Walmart and get a Walmart e-gift card in exchange. You can use the eGift card to buy anything at Walmart.com or any Walmart shop in the United States. You can also use it for gift-giving or for saving up for something else.
The trade-in program is simple and easy to use. All you have to do is find your old device, answer a few questions, print a prepaid shipping label, and send it off for free with FedEx or UPS Ground. CExchange, the company that runs the program, will evaluate your device and send you an eGift card after they receive it. You can also check the value of your device on the website before you ship it.CExchange will recycle or refurbish your devices and keep them out of landfills. This overall program gives you a way to help make the future greener by trading in your old gadgets at Walmart.
Install Apps to Get More Savings
Walmart is a great place to shop for almost anything you need, and with these Best Ways To Shop at Walmart, you can get even more value for your money. Whether you shop online or in-store, you can find deals, discounts, and rewards that will help you save big. I hope these tips help you save money while shopping at Walmart! Happy shopping!
Check Out These Celebrity Brands Exclusively Available at Walmart
- Queer Eye
- Sofia Jeans by Sofia Vergara
- The Pioneer Woman by Ree Drummond
- Wanda June by Miranda Lambert
- Beautiful by Drew Barrymore
- Dave & Jenny Marrs for Better Homes & Gardens
More Posts Like This
- Walmart’s Clearance Outlet
- How to Save Money at Ulta Beauty
- Tips When Shopping at Nordstrom
- The GAP Home Collection at Walmart
- H&M Shopping Tips for Fabulous Women over 50
- Walmart Flash Picks – Find Limited Time Deals Up to 65% Off
- Save Money at Sephora: Discounts Promo Codes and Savings Tips
Don’t forget to share these Best Ways To Shop at Walmart with your friends and loved ones. If you are on social media, I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Just click on the links to visit my profile. Leave a message and I will follow you back!