Drew Barrymore has released a fab new collection of clothing and accessories called Dear Drew. Did you know that she also has a very popular and very affordable makeup line called FLOWER Beauty? She founded Flower Beauty in 2012, a cruelty-free cosmetics line.
This post may contain affiliate links and we may get a small commission at no additional cost to you if you shop through our links.
Here are some of the most popular products in the Flower Beauty line according to reader reviews:
Navigate This Article
- 1 Flower Pumped Up Petals Weekender Cosmetic Bag
- 2 Flower Miracle Matte Finishing Powder, MM1 Translucent
- 3 Flower Miracle Matte Finishing Powder, MM1 Translucent
- 4 Flower E.E. Erase Everything UF3 Ivory Tint Ultimate Foundation
- 5 Flower Shimmer & Strobe Highlighting Palette, SP1
- 6 FLOWER Outstretched Lengthening Mascara
Start by getting this flowery cosmetic bag to carry all your Flower Beauty products.
It creates a smooth and even surface so skin is prepped for what comes next.
This powder minimizes imperfections and provides the ultimate finishing touch to your makeup for a flawless finish. Use alone to help minimize shine and the appearance of pores.
Hide all those flaws!
Soft and lovely. The soft-focus, silky powders deliver a multi-dimensional radiance for a luminous complexion.
Rich, conditioning, lengthening, long-wearing formula with a 3-way brush.
Starting this month you can find 37 different FLOWER beauty products at Ulta including products for face, lips, and eyes, all under $20!
PIN to your beauty board: