Quick, healthy and delicious are my favorite recipe search terms, how about you? During the week, I’m really busy and I am guessing that you are as well. With my new Instant Pot, I’m trying new recipes that get good food on the table fast.
I’m excited to share my 10 Minute Chili, an easy and healthy recipe for your Instant Pot. I’ve been adding beans to recipes now that I learned more about the health benefits of beans. They are a vegetarian source of protein that helps to keep you full and satisfied.
Bonus – you can keep your pantry stocked for quick meals and they are easy on the budget.
Use the saute function to brown the meat.
Once the meat is browned….
Add beans, tomatoes, etc. and stir. See the full recipe below.
Turn on to Manual for only 10 minutes,
and your 10 Minute Instant Pot Chili is ready to serve! It looks great and tastes great. It’s the perfect weeknight dinner.
Have leftover chili? Add it to a baked potato for another quick, healthy and delicious meal idea.
Until I received my S&W Beans a few days ago, I had no idea how many varieties and options they have.They offer all of the classic beans like pinto beans, white beans, garbanzo beans. black beans and some out of the ordinary varieties and they also offer 50% less low sodium and organic options. They have been providing high-quality premium beans that taste and look great for over 120 years.
- 1lb lean ground beef (or use lean ground turkey)
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1 can (14-15 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- sour cream, for topping, optional
- fresh cilantro, for topping, optional
- Place ground beef, onion, garlic, chili powder, oregano into Instant Pot. Use the saute function to brown the meat until no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes,
beansand water to pot. Stir to mix well.
- Place the cover on the instant pot and seal. Seal pressure and choose the "Manual" function for 10 minutes. Cook the chili and when finished, quick release steam/pressure.
- Serve with sour cream and fresh cilantro, if desired.
This post was sponsored by S&W Beans as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Here are 15 more quick and easy dinner ideas that cost only $10 or less!