This easy recipe uses three of my favorite ingredients; honey + garlic + shrimp. When they are combined, they make for a very delicious meal.
Here is my Easy Honey Garlic Shrimp Recipe. It took only about 15-20 minutes to have this on the table!
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
2 teaspoons oil
1 lb, 16 ozs, Argentinian Red Shrimp, uncooked and frozen
2 cups white rice,
Add honey to the bowl.
Tip- I always spray my measuring cup (plastic or metal) with cooking spray before adding honey. It almost comes out completely clean.
Add in soy sauce, garlic and ginger and mix well.
I use my world’s smallest grater to add fresh ginger. Did you know that you can freeze ginger if you have leftovers?
Add shrimp to the pan with hot oil. Cover and cook on one side for two minutes.
PIN the recipe to enjoy later:
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 lb, 16 ozs, Argentinian Red Shrimp, uncooked and frozen
- 2 cups white rice, prepared
- Place Honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Place oil
intoa skillet and heat until hot. Add shrimp, cover and cook on one side for two minutes. Flip and stir in the reserved sauce.
- Cover and cook shrimp for 4 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve shrimp over a bed of hot rice with a vegetable.
This post is in partnership with World Port Seafood®. All opinions are 100% my own.