If you are ready for fall, here are quick affordable fall decor pieces that can take you from Labor Day through Thanksgiving. Autumn is my favorite season. Here in southern California, it is blazing hot but I am ready to change up my decor just a bit and cozy up my home for fall.
The fall decor I found is from some of our favorite stores from Etsy, Walmart, Amazon, World Market, and more and is all available online as of post time. I’m excited to try the Hello Fall candle too!
We have affiliate relationships which means we may earn a small referral commission at no additional cost to you if you shop using our links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Quick Affordable Fall Decor
from Sweet Water Decor
“The air is starting to get crisp and you fire up the stove. Warm and inviting aromas of cinnamon, apples and cloves fill the air. You pour yourself a cup of hot cider. Hello, Fall!”
- Top: Hot Cider , Middle: Cinnamon, Cloves, Base: Apple, Nutmeg
- Jar Size: 9oz | 7.2oz Net Weight | 2.5 x 2.5 x 3.5″
- Burn Time: 40+ Hours
- Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Wax: 100% Natural Soy Blend Made in Pennsylvania, USA
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Gluten-Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free
- Made in the USA | Hand-poured in Pittsburgh, PA
The front of the pillow cover is Cognac Faux Leather and the backing is Natural/Cream Cotton. They suggest using a pillow insert between 1-2 inches larger than the pillow cover for a stuffed look.
“You really will love this beautiful Way to Celebrate Harvest Orange Glittered Metal Pumpkin Table Arrangement that features yellow-colored sunflowers with mixed fall leaves, berries, and miniature pumpkins. Striking and simple, this unique tabletop arrangement makes a statement all its own. Featuring happy sunflowers accented with orange glitter in the center that is artfully nested together with fall berries and natural-looking mini pumpkins. This is a substantial but not overbearing arrangement you can absolutely use in the center of a dining table and not interrupt conversations. Measuring 9″tall makes this a great choice for tables, desks, and other applications.”
From Amazon and available in a variety of colors.
From Amazon and also available in 20×20 size
- The package includes 4 fall throw pillow covers, with single-sided printing, inserts are not included. The material is high-quality cotton and linen. They feature an invisible zipper design. Machine washable in cold water.
- Flickering Flame Technology. Creates the illusion of real flames. Using 3 high-grade AA batteries can provide 150 hours of continuous ambiance.
- No Safe Risk,No Hassle and No Mess. The candle can be used in bedrooms, lounges, dens, bathrooms, etc. Absolutely no mess, no dripping wax, no matches.
- Easy and Convenient Operation. You can turn it on and off using the remote control. At the same time, our products are designed with timed functions. After 5 hours of lighting, the candles are automatically turned off for 19 hours. The timer will cycle every 24 hours.
- Package List. 3 Led Flameless moving candle. Size, D 3in, H 4 in ,5 in ,6 in, 1 remote control,1 operating manual. Batteries are not included.
Before I head up to my attic to get down my fall decor, I do a decluttering and purge. I have some decluttering tips to share with you. Once I bring the boxes down, I look to see if there is anything in the boxes that I don’t love. I put that in the donate pile and make room for one or two new things to buy for the season.
You can forage for sticks and branches to incorporate into your fall decor, those are free! You can also decoupage fallen leaves with Mod Podge– one of my favorite craft supplies because it is messy fun!
Use your tall clear vases to fill with mini-pumpkins and gourds and display them on your table. I also love to use cake stands to decorate with nuts and mini-pumpkins and leaves. Here is an easy autumn centerpiece I made.
Frame fall pictures of your family in a pumpkin patch or a fall hike. I have several treasured photos that I only bring out in the fall. It makes me so happy to see them and remember when the kids were small.
Don’t forget your front porch. Fall is a great time to use old wooden boxes, wooden chairs, and hay bales to create an outdoor fall vignette. Buy some mums in fall colors too. Lowe’s usually has a great sale as low as $1 each.
You may also enjoy my decorating tips for small spaces.