What is the best brownie recipe? Is it from a boxed brownie mix where you add a secret ingredient? Do you prefer chewy or cakey brownies or is a moist gooey brownie more to your liking? If you are a brownie lover, you will find the perfect recipe for easy homemade brownies here.
We even found a clean eating version made with zucchini!
15 Best Homemade Brownies
1. Easy Football Field Brownies – A Night Owl Blog
“These Football Field Brownies are fun and easy to make – perfect for game day!”
2. Oreo Brownies – Dinner At the Zoo
“These Oreo brownies are rich and fudgy bars loaded with chocolate chips and a layer of Oreo cookies. A decadent treat that’s easy to make and perfect for feeding a crowd.”
3. Red Velvet Brownies With Cream Cheese Frosting – Eat. Drink. Love.
Classic red velvet brownies with cream cheese frosting, yum!
4. Raspberry Swirl Brownies – Five Heart Home
“Fudgy brownies are studded with chocolate chips and topped with raspberry preserves in these rich, decadent Raspberry Swirl Brownies.”
5. Dark Chocolate Zucchini Brownies – Frugal Mom Eh
“This clean eating recipe for Dark Chocolate Zucchini Brownies is an easy way to enjoy a special chocolate treat without having to feel any guilt.”
6. Lemon Brownies – The Girl Who Ate Everything
7. Butterfinger Brownies – Like Mother Like Daughter
“These Butterfinger Brownies are packed full of Butterfinger baking bits and swirled with peanut butter for a recipe all chocolate and peanut butter lovers will go crazy for!”
8. Mississippi Mud Brownies – The Girl Who Ate Everything
“There are lots of recipes for Mississippi Mud Brownies out there but this one is perfection. Moist brownies topped with marshmallows and a rich chocolate ganache. Everyone asks for this bar recipe when I make these.”
9. Cheesecake Brownies – Dinner At the Zoo
“These cheesecake brownies are a rich and fudgy chocolate brownie topped with a layer of sweetened cream cheese. A show stopping dessert that’s easy to make and always gets rave reviews!”
10. Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies – Barefeet in the Kitchen
“If you love chocolate and peanut butter together, this Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie recipe should go right to the top of your to-do list.”
11. Caramel Nutella Brownies – A Night Owl Blog
“I’m a HUGE brownie fan. Like lick the bowl brownie fan. And Nutella and Caramel are not far behind, so why not combine them all into one decadent dessert? Caramel Nutella Brownies.”
12. Cookie Dough Brownies – Eat. Drink. Love.
“Cookie dough brownies? So bad, but so good all at the same time. Sometimes, you just have to break out the sugar and the butter.”
13. Christmas Tree Brownie Pops – Five Heart Home
“Whether you need a treat for your cookie platter or goodies for Santa, these Christmas Tree Brownies feature delicious brownies, cream cheese frosting, and candy cane “trunks” for a fun and festive holiday treat!”
14. Caramel Stuffed German Chocolate Brownies – Frugal Mom Eh
“These Caramel Stuffed German Chocolate Brownies are a decadent dessert inspired by German Chocolate Cake with a surprise twist that sets them apart from any other brownie you have ever baked before!”
15. Chocolate Toffee Fudge Brownies – Barefeet in the Kitchen
“The toffee adds a bit of crunch on top and a great flavor throughout each brownie. These brownies have such a rich, deep chocolate flavor they are closer to fudge than traditional brownies.”
What are the best homemade brownies according to your family?
We think you will also enjoy these Delectable Chocolate Recipes!
PIN for Later!