Navigate This Article
Ingredients for Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
1-1/3 cups flour
1 tablespoon white sugar
1/2 cup milk
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup oatmeal or quick-cooking oats
1 cup mashed ripe banana
maple syrup to top them
How To Make Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
Try Walmart Plus
Have you tried Walmart Plus+? You can have your groceries and your household items delivered to your door! I am loving it. For us, the big box store sizes are too big. I find the prices at Walmart to be very competitive in the sizes we need. To be honest, I don’t love going to the store but I place what I need in my shopping cart online and every few days I place an order-easy peasy!
Get $20 off a future order when you sign up using this link. You can also get a 30-day free trial to make sure you love it!
Get More of Our Easy Recipes
Have more easy and delicious recipes like this Oatmeal Banana Pancakes recipe sent straight to your inbox! We also share lifestyle ideas for shopping, travel, pets & more. We would love to connect with you.
Sign up for our emails and know we respect your privacy and will never share your email with anyone else.
Other Easy Breakfast Recipes
If you’ve enjoyed this Oatmeal Banana Pancakes, I highly recommend trying these other breakfast recipes:
- Cheesy Cauliflower Muffins
- Kicked Up Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Southwestern Keto and Low Carb Breakfast Skillet
- Croissants with Homemade Cherry Chutney
Jump to Recipe
Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- 1-1/3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup oatmeal or quick-cooking oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup ripe banana , mashed
- maple syrup to top them
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and oatmeal to a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Make a well in the center and add banana, egg, and milk and mix just until combined.
- Heat a skillet and add the batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Serve topped with maple syrup.
So easy and delicious! Hubby loved them.