Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and loved ones. If you are on social media, I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Just click on the links to visit my profile. Leave a message and I will follow you back!
Have you tried this recipe? Let me know what you think in the comments!
Jump to Recipe
Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- 1-1/3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup oatmeal or quick-cooking oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup ripe banana , mashed
- maple syrup to top them
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and oatmeal to a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Make a well in the center and add banana, egg, and milk and mix just until combined.
- Heat a skillet and add the batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Serve topped with maple syrup.