What is Rue La La? This is a question I frequently get asked, especially by those who love designer brands on a budget like me!
Today we are sharing our experience using the site along with some smart savings tips to help you to save even more.
We have affiliate relationships which means we may earn a small referral commission at no additional cost to you if you shop using our links.
Navigate This Article
What is Rue La La?
If you’re wondering what is Rue La La, here’s what I can share with you: It’s an online shopping website offering best-selling brands at up to 70% off retail prices. Each day, it has different curated sales for fashion, home, travel, kids, and more. These boutiques start at 11 AM ET and are typically open for a short time, anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
If you are new, simply create a free account, and then you will see all of their deep discounts. We think you will love their deals!
Deals at Rue La La
Pandora deals are very common so be sure and check the home page before you buy Pandora jewelry elsewhere! Some other popular items I have seen include Pandora, Free People, Louis Vuitton, Jo Malone, Lladro, NIKE, and hundreds more.
What I Learned as a Rue La La Customer – How to Shop at Rue La La
- View the new sales as soon as they start, if you can. Often the most popular items sell out.
- You can search alphabetically to find your favorite brands. I use the sort-by-price feature and select low to high to see the best markdowns.
- Set alerts -if you click on the “Coming Soon” tab, you will see the upcoming boutiques happening for the next few days. You can also set reminders to get an email notification so you don’t miss your favorite brands when they go on sale.
- See how long there is left on a current Boutique by checking the countdown clock. It’s located underneath the Boutique image on the homepage and next to the Boutique name once you’ve clicked through.
- Pay for shipping once and then get free shipping for the next 30 days so plan your purchases accordingly
- Use the “Still Want It?” button if your item is sold out. You’ll find it on the item’s page. Simply fill out your billing and shipping information, and keep your fingers crossed. If they can find the item for you, they’ll automatically charge your credit card as soon as the item ships. So be sure you want the item before using this feature. You can check the status of your Still WantIt requests in My Account. And if they can’t fulfill your request within 45 days (in most cases), they will drop off your Still Want It list.
My Favorite Rue La La Purchases
Here are the new dresses I recently ordered and I love all of them. Don’t delay! These are limited-time flash sales.
I wanted a colorful dress for my daughter’s Fiesta-themed bridal shower and choose this one from one of my favorite designers, Trina Turk, which I also purchased through Ruelala.
Usually, Trina Turk’s items are out of my price range, but I have found some great sales at Rue La La. First, I type Trina Turk into the search bar to pull up all of the current selections, then I use the sort feature to sort by price and I select “lowest to highest.”
This 3-piece luggage set made by Olympia has also been one of my favorites from this site. If you need luggage, be sure and keep an eye out for one of their frequent luggage sales.
What I’ve Recently Ordered from Rue La La
You will find your favorite high-end designer handbags here often at deep discounts!
I love my Nanette Lepore purse. The tie-on scarf came with the purse and was already tied on. Enter Nanette Lepore into the search bar.
Luxury Beauty Products
Beauty Products (great discounts!). I can afford luxury beauty products when I shop for them at Rue La La.
Must-Have Kitchen Gadgets
All of these OXO kitchen gadgets were ordered from Rue La La. My dog Buddy wants to know what I will be cooking!
How Does Rue La La Work?
If you are new to Ruelala, simply create a free account, and then you will see all of their deep discounts. The name is tricky, I’ve seen it spelled as Rulala, Rue la la, and Ruelala but I think you will love their deals!
How Ruelala Shipping Works
FAQs from their website:
The Rue 30® – Pay Once and Get Free Shipping for the Month
Most Rue La La merchandise ships for a rate of $9.99 for standard shipping to the 48 contiguous United States. With The Rue 30, once you place an order and pay the shipping costs, standard shipping is free on every order you place for the next 30 days. You can find how many days of free shipping you have left on your account by looking in the upper right corner of your desktop screen, or at the top of your front page on the mobile app.
Additional shipping rates apply for oversized items, expedited options, and orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii. Any special shipping charges will be noted on the product page under Shipping and at checkout.
For My Savvy Shoppers
photo credit via Rue La La
Make a Wish List
If there is an item you cannot find, send me an email to morewithlesstodayteam [at] gmail and one of our expert deal seekers will do their best to find it for you. There is no obligation, we will just send you back a link or two of what we can find for you.
What is the Rue La La customer service phone number?
If you have a question about Rue La La, here is the link to their Customer Service.
Invite Friends – Get a Rue La La Credit
You can invite your friends to join Rue La La using a unique referral link and earn $10 when their first order ships. From your My Account drop-down, select the Invite Friends button. From there, you’ll see instructions to send an email invite or use your personal invite link to spread the word!
You Might Also Like
- LOFT Clearance Outlet
- Kids’ Clothes Under $5
- Pioneer Woman Clothing – Exclusively at Walmart
- Old Navy Clearance – Discount Clothing Up To 75% Off
- Chico’s Clearance Sale for Extreme Bargain Shoppers
- What is Proozy? Deep Discounts for Under Armour, The North Face, Nike, Adidas & More
PIN for Later