- Kohl’s Senior Citizen Discount
- Kohl’s offers a senior citizen discount of 15% off every Wednesday. I posted the details from their website and they did not specify the minimum age so I called my local Kohl’s store and was told that the Kohl’s Senior Discount is for ages 60+ however, it cannot be combined with other discounts and promo codes.
- From the Kohl’s website:
- Senior Citizen Discount and Age-Specific Discounts
- We offer a 15% discount every Wednesday for senior citizen shoppers. To take advantage of this special discount, we ask that participants please bring their identification for age verification. Offer available in store only. See your local store for more details. Special discount is not valid in conjunction with any extra percent-off discounts including Kohl’s Charge offers. Offer good on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise. Offer not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, Gift Card purchases, or payment on a Kohl’s Charge account. Offer also not valid on the purchase of Kohl’s Cares cause merchandise or other charitable items. Discount will be taken off total transaction, excluding sales tax. See store for details.
- Additional Discounts
- We’re sorry, but Kohl’s percent-off discounts cannot be combined with other percent-off discounts. Age-specific discounts are not valid in conjunction with any extra percent-off discounts, including Kohl’s Charge offers. Kohl’s percent-off discounts cannot be used and will not apply to the purchase of any Kohl’s Cares for Kids (KCK) items or Kohl’s Gift Cards. Kohl’s percent-off discounts can be combined with $10 Reward(s) promotions.”
Here is a Master List of Senior Discounts (Over 100 to Share!) and many of them start at age 55.
** Did you know that Kohl’s has a Clearance Outlet? You can score some great deals here. Check this section often before you buy at Kohls. Kohl’s – Gold Star Clearance Center.