What’s on the menu at your house this week? We have a nice list of 5 dollar dinner ideas for Menu Planning. These recipes are all easy and delicious. Visit some of my favorite blogs and print out the recipes to feed your family quickly and for under $5!
Navigate This Article
- 1 Slow Cooker Vegan Barley Stew // by Mama Like To Cook
- 2 Cheesy Italian Sausage Pasta Recipe // by Ann’s Entitled Life
- 3 Ham & Swiss Baked Penne // by Sweet and Savory Food
- 4 Slow Cooker Rice & Beans // by Organized 31
- 5 Garlicky Beef and Bean Stir-Fry // by Feeding Big
- 6 Cabbage & Sausage Saute // by Saving Everyday
- 7 Cheese Tortellini Primavera // by Feeding Big
- 8 Grilled Sausage & Veggies // by Happy Deal Happy Day
- 9 Green Bowties // by Saving Everyday
Slow Cooker Vegan Barley Stew // by Mama Like To Cook
Made with ingredients you probably have on hand already, this recipe only takes 3 hours in the slow cooker.
Cheesy Italian Sausage Pasta Recipe // by Ann’s Entitled Life
Perfect for lunch or dinner, this recipe is fast and easy to make.
Ham & Swiss Baked Penne // by Sweet and Savory Food
A blend between a mac and cheese and a carbonara, this dish is cheesy goodness everyone will love.
Slow Cooker Rice & Beans // by Organized 31
Only takes 10 minutes to prep. Then toss everything in the slow cooker before you leave in the morning and enjoy a delicious dinner when you get home.
Garlicky Beef and Bean Stir-Fry // by Feeding Big
A quick and easy stir fry that your family will want you to make over and over again.
Cabbage & Sausage Saute // by Saving Everyday
This one pot meal can be on the table in only 30 minutes for a quick, healthy & delicious dinner.
Cheese Tortellini Primavera // by Feeding Big
This dinner is easy to make and healthy too. Packed full of veggies for a perfect meatless meal.
Grilled Sausage & Veggies // by Happy Deal Happy Day
This recipe is perfect for summer or any time of the year.
Green Bowties // by Saving Everyday
A quick and easy delicious “green” dinner that is ready in only 30 minutes, saving you time and money.
5 Dollar Dinner Ideas for Menu Planning first appeared on More With Less Today.