Buffalo Wings are one of my husband’s very favorite things but they aren’t exactly healthy and making them at home can be time-consuming. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is an easy alternative. This easy and delicious dip will be a hit with your guests.
Navigate This Article
I’ve also made this recipe and layered the cross-cut celery in the dip so there is a little celery in every bite. You can serve this with crackers rather than tortilla chips or even use it as a sandwich filling. It would be great in our Mexican Chicken Wraps!
What To Serve with Buffalo Chicken Dip?
- Tortilla chips
- Your favorite crackers
- Mexican Chicken Wraps
Ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Ranch Dressing
- 4 ½ oz crumbled Blue Cheese (you can substitute Feta)
- Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 Celery stalk
- 1 13 oz can Shredded Chicken Breast
- 1 bottle of your favorite Buffalo Sauce
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Open the canned chicken and drain well. After draining, use a fork to break the meat apart.
- Combine about ½ cup of buffalo sauce with the chicken breast and mix well. Spread this mixture in a glass serving dish.
- After the cream cheese has come to room temperature and softened, mix with ranch dressing until smooth.
- Cover the chicken mixture with the ranch/cream cheese spread.
- Spread an even layer of buffalo sauce over the cream cheese mixture.
- Crumble the blue cheese over the dish ( or if you prefer another white cheese).
- Crosscut the celery stalk into 1/4” slices and place them in the center of the dish as both garnish and to add texture and flavor.
- Serve either warm or cold with blue corn tortilla chips any time for a quick, delicious snack. Enjoy!
Other Dip Recipes To Try
If you’ve enjoyed this Buffalo Chicken Dip, I highly recommend trying these delicious recipes:
Try Walmart Plus
Have you tried Walmart Plus+? You can have your groceries and your household items delivered to your door! I am loving it. For us, the big box store sizes are too big. I find the prices at Walmart to be very competitive in the sizes we need. To be honest, I don’t love going to the store but I place what I need in my shopping cart online and every few days I place an order-easy peasy!
Get $20 off a future order when you sign up using this link. You can also get a 30-day free trial to make sure you love it!
Get Easy Recipes
Have more delicious and easy recipes like this Buffalo Chicken Dip sent straight to your inbox! We also share lifestyle ideas for shopping, travel, pets & more. We would love to connect with you. Sign up for our emails and know we respect your privacy and will never share your email with anyone else.
PIN for Later: