Are you having the gang over for a party or just a get-together, you can stay out the kitchen and join them with this delicious dip recipe! Get out your slow cooker and serve up this Irresistible Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip that cooks up fast and cleans up easy. Plus, it’s delicious!
Here are the ingredients you need to make this Irresistible Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip:
1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
1 can (4.25 oz) chopped ripe black olives, drained
1/2 cup pepperoni, quartered
1/2 cup green onions, chopped
1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 tub (8 oz) soft cream cheese spread
1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 package (16 oz) cheese breadsticks
Add tomato sauce, olives, pepperoni, green onions, pepper and spices to a slow cooker. Stir to combine and mix well.
Heat on low for 3-4 hours or until hot.
Stir in cream cheese and shredded cheese. Continue to stir until all cheese is melted.
Serve with cheese breadsticks cut into 1″ cubes. It would also be tasty as a vegetable dip. Enjoy!
PIN this yummy recipe to Pinterest:
- 1 can (15 oz) First Street Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (4.25 oz) First Street Chopped Ripe Black Olives, drained
- ½ cup pepperoni, quartered
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz) First Street Soft Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup First Street Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 package (16 oz) First Street Cheese Breadsticks
- Add tomato sauce, olives, pepperoni, green onions, pepper and spices to a slow cooker. Stir to combine and mix well.
- Heat on low for 3-4 hours or until hot.
- Stir in cream cheese and shredded cheese. Continue to stir until all cheese is melted.
- Serve with cheese breadsticks cut into 1" cubes.
We shopped for everything we needed at Smart & Final. It’s where we got all of our party supplies and our food in one stop. If you have not shopped at Smart & Final lately, you are missing out. Find your closest store here.
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Smart & Final. All opinions are 100% my own.