Chicken Recipes You Might Also Like
- Fajita Stuffed Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Chicken Paillard Salad
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 17 Chicken Wing Recipes
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Peppers
- Meal Ideas for Leftover Rotisserie Chicken
Make the Most from Your Amazon Prime Membership (try it for FREE!)
Join Amazon Prime
Try Amazon Prime for FREE with a one-month free trial. After one month, you can decide if the cost of the membership makes sense for you and then cancel before you get charged for the membership. You do need to enter a credit card to access the free month so write the ending date on your calendar and set up an alert so you can decide if you want to keep it or cancel right before your free month ends.
Try Amazon’s Subscribe & Save Feature
Have you ever tried Amazon’s Subscribe and Save feature? It will save you at least 5-15% on your reoccurring purchases. Plus you won’t run out which is especially helpful these days. I use this for our favorite snacks, dog food, vitamins, household supplies, and more. You can pause or cancel orders easily from inside your account.
Save at Whole Foods Market
Find many exclusive weekly deals all over the store, and save an extra 10% on hundreds of sale items. Keep up to date on featured Prime Member Deals every week.
Skip the trip to the store
With Amazon Fresh, get 2-hour delivery on just about anything. Check here for availability in your area.
Kitchen Gadgets To Make Cooking Easy
Click here to see my favorite affordable kitchen gadgets that make cooking easy!
Sign Up for Our Email List
Have more delicious recipes like this Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe sent straight to your inbox! We also share lifestyle ideas for shopping, travel, pets & more. We would love to connect with you.
Sign up for our emails and know we respect your privacy and will never share your email with anyone else.
PIN for Later
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and loved ones. If you are on social media, I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. Just click on the links to visit my profile. Leave a message and I will follow you back!
Have you tried this recipe? Let me know what you think in the comments!
Jump to Recipe
Smart and Final Chicken Enchiladas
- 16 Montecito 6″ white corn tortillas
- cooking spray
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Sun Harvest organic diced tomatoes in juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup cooked chicken , chopped into small pieces
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup First Street Natural Fancy Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- First Street Sour Cream
- Chopped Fresh Cilantro for garnish
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, oregano, cumin, garlic powder and chili powder. Start with ¼ teaspoon chili powder and add more to taste. Set aside.
- In a nonstick pan, spray cooking spray and heat on medium high. Add a corn tortilla to the pan, let heat for 5 seconds and lift up the tortilla and add another. Repeat, placing one tortilla under the next, until all 16 tortillas are heated. Remove from heat and place onto a plate.
- In a saucepan, combine cream cheese and chicken. Add ⅓ cup tomato mixture and heat on medium heat until melted and smooth. Stirring constantly.
- Spoon chicken mixture lightly onto a tortilla and wrap it, seam side down, and place it into a pan coated with cooking spray. My square pan held 16 tortillas. Repeat until the pan is full.
- Spread tomatoes on top of tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until cheese is melted and heated through.
- Serve with sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro.