Spicy Tuna Cucumber Recipe Ingredients
- 1 8-oz. can water-packed tuna, drained
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- 1 T. sugar-free Sriracha sauce**
- ½ t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced
- 2 large green onions, green parts only, sliced
- 2 T. white sesame seeds
**For more heat, adjust the amount of Sriracha sauce, as desired.
Step 1: Add drained tuna, mayo, sriracha, and garlic powder to a medium bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
Step 2: Divide the tuna mixture between the cucumber slices and arrange on a serving platter. Garnish each appetizer with some of the sliced green onion and sesame seeds right before serving.
Here is another popular appetizer recipe you may enjoy: