I finally got on board with sheet pan recipes when my sister called long after dinner had been served and she asked me what I was doing and I said: “still cleaning up from dinner!” She told me she has tried several sheet pan recipes and she was looking for more.
During the week, when you need to get good food on the table fast, these require just minutes to prepare but taste like you have spent hours getting them ready. The big plus is the super easy clean-up, just one pan!
Here are some of my favorite Sheet Pan Recipes – One Dish Meals to Get Good Food on the Table Fast!
1. Lazy Chicken Cordon Bleu from Cricket’s Confections
2. 20 Minute Sheet Pan Lemon Dill Salmon and Asparagus from The Life of Jolie
3. Honey Glazed Roasted Salmon and Vegetables from An Alli Event
4. How to Make Roasted Farm Share Dinner from Farm Fresh Feasts
5. One Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon & Parmesan Asparagus from Saving You Dinero
6. Mustard Baked Chicken Tenders from The Fit Blog
7. Ham and Cheese Egg Puffs from The Flying Couponer
8. Daniel Plan Sheet Pan Chicken Vegetables from Sizzling Eats
9. One Pan Sriracha Honey Shrimp & Asparagus | 20 Minute Meals from The Starving Chef
10. Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Veggies from Mildly Meandering
11. Crunchy Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Broccoli from Simply Made Recipes
12. Pizza Stuffed Spaghetti Squash (One Pan) from Hungry Hobby
13. Dinner IRL: Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas from Donuts, Dresses and Dirt
14. Low-Carb Chicken Stir-Fry Sheet Pan Meal from Kalyn’s Kitchen
15. Sheet Pan Full Breakfast from Imagelicious
PIN to your favorite recipe board:
If you want even more sheet pan recipes, check out the cookbook, 200 Best Sheet Pan Meals. I was amazed to find out how easy these recipes were to make. Not only does using sheet pans help you save time on the prep and the clean-up, but they also create crisp and tender textures and rich flavors.
You May Also Like: