All You Magazine has some great tips for organizing every room on their website today. If you need some inspiration before your spring cleaning, you should take a look!
I love the idea to save the small boxes that jewelry comes in along with Altoids tins to use inside of a drawer for organizing and lining them with some left over wrapping paper or scrapbooking paper makes them look so pretty!
Another favorite idea is to make a charging station from a ribbon box. The one they featured is from The Container Store and costs $12.99.
“Toot toot!” – the sound of me tooting my horn… yesterday my first article was featured in All You Magazine today, 15 Easy Ways to Save Money (and Time) at the Grocery Store Without Going Extreme.
If you are not familiar with All You Magazine, you can purchase it at Walmart at the check stands or online for only $1.66 an issue. The coupons inside make this a money-maker, plus they have such practical ideas. If I had to pick one woman’s magazine to buy it would be ALL YOU.
You can grab a subscription here (these make great gifts too!) All You magazine – plus your FREE GIFT
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
- Coupons: Every issue of All You contains valuable coupons for fashion, food, makeup and household basics. With high coupon totals each month (more than $60 recently), this magazine pays for itself many times over.
- Advice on living well for less: Throughout every issue are exclusive money-saving ideas for every area of your life. You’ll benefit from invaluable tips on couponing, smart shopping, bargain hunting, price negotiating, home decorating, discovering inexpensive beauty and fashion products, and much more.
- Realistic health and fitness ideas: Most of us should improve our health or diet or exercise routine somehow. But change is hard. So All You gives the hard facts and concise plans you need to make better lifestyle choices. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, firm up or create more healthful meals, our stories have the up-to-date, proven information you need, presented in a format that’s easy to understand.
- Affordable, delicious family-friendly recipes: Grocery costs make up a huge part of every household budget. That’s why All You offers an unparalleled selection of inventive and inexpensive recipes for daily dinners, special occasions and tempting treats—many for just pennies a serving! Better yet: All the ingredients are readily available at local markets.
- The “Reality-Check” promise: The heart of All You is our “Reality Check” promise. We reach out to our exclusive network of more than 40,000 women to get their advice—and we feature them and their ideas prominently throughout every issue. The magazine also goes in-depth every month, bringing you inspiring first-person stories of women who have overcome challenges in their lives, from financial burdens that seemed impossible to surmount to life-threatening illness and natural disasters.
- Your most important questions answered: In each issue an All You recruits experts (all of them women) in key areas—health, relationships, pet care, fitness, nutrition and money savings—and asks them the most pressing questions in their fields. You get unbeatable access to clear thinking on thorny issues, like how to pay off your credit cards, deal with a fussy in-law and lose that baby weight.