Ingredients for my Creamy Italian Pasta Salad recipe
2 Mini cucumbers, sliced
2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
1 can (6oz) black olives, drained and chopped
1 package (8 oz) mozzarella cheese, cubed
1 orange pepper, diced
1/2 fresh red onion, chopped
1 cup Creamy Italian Dressing (see recipe below or buy it already made)
Salt and pepper to taste
Creamy Italian Dressing recipe
- 1 box (12 oz) Rotini Pasta
- 2 Mini cucumbers, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (6oz) black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 package (8 oz) Mozarrella cheese, cubed
- 1 orange pepper, diced
- ½ Fresh red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Creamy Italian Dressing (see recipe)
- Salt and pepper
- Creamy Italian Dressing Ingredients
- Creamy Italian Dressing recipe
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon of these spices or substitute Italian spices in you already have them
- dried basil
- dried oregano
- dried parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water immediately. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, cheese, pepper and onion. Mix well.
- Stir in pasta and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of dressing and salt and pepper to taste.
- Instructions for Homemade Dressing
- Blend all ingredients together. If it is too thick, add a small amount of water to thin it out.
“This post was sponsored by ALDI as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central.”
You may also like our Pineapple Mango Salsa recipe.
PIN It NOW and Enjoy it Later!