Ingredients for my Creamy Italian Pasta Salad recipe
2 Mini cucumbers, sliced
2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
1 can (6oz) black olives, drained and chopped
1 package (8 oz) mozzarella cheese, cubed
1 orange pepper, diced
1/2 fresh red onion, chopped
1 cup Creamy Italian Dressing (see recipe below or buy it already made)
Salt and pepper to taste
Creamy Italian Dressing recipe
- 1 box (12 oz) Rotini Pasta
- 2 Mini cucumbers, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (6oz) black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 package (8 oz) Mozarrella cheese, cubed
- 1 orange pepper, diced
- ½ Fresh red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Creamy Italian Dressing (see recipe)
- Salt and pepper
- Creamy Italian Dressing Ingredients
- Creamy Italian Dressing recipe
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon of these spices or substitute Italian spices in you already have them
- dried basil
- dried oregano
- dried parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water immediately. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, cheese, pepper and onion. Mix well.
- Stir in pasta and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of dressing and salt and pepper to taste.
- Instructions for Homemade Dressing
- Blend all ingredients together. If it is too thick, add a small amount of water to thin it out.
“This post was sponsored by ALDI as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central.”
PIN It NOW and Enjoy it Later!