- 1 box (12 oz) Reggano Tri-Colored Rotini Pasta
- 2 Mini cucumbers, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (6oz) Tuscan Garden Pitted Olives, drained and chopped
- 1 package (8 oz) Priano Ftake-alongrella Cheese
- 1 Orange pepper, diced
- ½ Fresh red onion, chopped
- 1 cup SimplyNature® Creamy Italian Dressing
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water immediately. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, cheese, pepper and onion. Mix well.
- Stir in pasta and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of dressing and salt and pepper to taste.
All of the delicious ingredients for this recipe were purchased at ALDI. They are new to Southern California and everyone is happy to have them here! You can find your closest store here in the store finder. They are one of the fastest growing retailers in the country and plan to open more than 2,000 stores nationwide by the end of 2018. If you do not have one in your location, stay tuned! Right now ALDI has stores in 34 states.
You can find out the ALDI weekly specials and promotions on their website. You can also keep up to date on new stores openings, new offers and more when you follow ALDI on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and on the ALDI Blog. Find recipes from the ALDI Test Kitchen at aldi.us for more inspiration.
Are you already an ALDI shopper? If so, I would love to hear your feedback and learn your favorite products too!
“This post was sponsored by ALDI as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central.”